Click column header to sort
Gains knowledge and experience required for licensure as a registered Pharmacists under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates. Assist the professional staff in the triaging, processing and delivery of prescriptions to the patient. Assist in the management of the Pharmacy Inventory and Third Party Receivables
For over 50 years, the HealthDirect team has been dedicated to the unique pharmacy needs of individuals residing in Long-Term Care (LTC) facilities such as nursing homes and assisted living facilities, as well as correctional facilities and group homes.”. On a daily basis our team provides prescription medications, over-the-counter products, clinical consulting services, and specialty pharmacy services to more than 50,000 residents.
HealthDirect is a division of KPH Healthcare Services, a billion dollar, 100% employee owned provider of pharmaceutical and healthcare services. KPH is comprised of four divisions – Kinney Drugs, ProAct Inc., HealthDirect and Noble Health Services. The family of KPH Healthcare Services began with Kinney Drugs retail in 1903. All KPH family company values stem from Kinney’s long-standing commitment to trust and community-minded health solutions.
As a team, HealthDirect has achieved significant growth. Over the past 6 years we have grown from four pharmacies in two states to 20 pharmacies across eight states. Our team has grown to over 900 employees and we are looking to add another – possibly you!
Scope of Responsibilities: Works under direct supervision of a pharmacist. Follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
Job Summary: Assist pharmacy staff in the filling of incoming prescriptions
Scope of Responsibilities: Works under minimal supervision and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
Job Summary: This position will assist with the creative development and maintenance of marketing pieces including, but not limited to, sales collateral, marketing campaigns, infographics, e-mail marketing campaigns, social media outlets, and marketing web pages. This position is also responsible for graphic design elements needed for video board elements, client & business partner materials, and other projects as assigned.
- Assist with creative concepts, graphic design, layout, and art production for all marketing initiatives
- Work with the team to determine the best methods to visually represent our brand and increase brand awareness/credibility
- Assist with the formation of print materials, direct mail, digital advertisements, and special event collateral
- Support the Account Management, Sales, and Clinical Pharmacy departments with requested design projects
- Assist in the planning and execution of public relations and marketing communications
- Organize and maintain marketing files (electronic and hardcopy)
- Must complete all mandatory and regulatory training programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- HIPPA Privacy Course
- HIPPA Security Course
Job Skill Requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and robust proofreading skills
- Strong time management skills/ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Excellent conceptual skills and the ability to develop creative solutions
- PC skills including Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office suite
- Graphic Design Exerience (2-3 years minimum)
Management Skills Required:
- Customer Service: Must provide timely and accurate responses to all business associates and customers
- Planning: Must develop effective plans, objectives, and goals that achieve desired results in a timely manner
- Organization: Must organize work in a systematic way
- Communication: Must write and speak clearly and effectively at all levels, listen, and be attentive to others
- Decision Making: Gather, analyze data, and make and/or implement effective decisions in a timely manner
- Technology: Must use technology to its fullest potential to achieve department and corporate goals
- Intuitive/Open minded: Must be able to see opportunities, develop, and implement creative solutions to complex problems
- Achievement Drive: Driven to achieve goals, objectives, and results. Fosters a culture of continuous improvement
- Positive/Supportive: Inspires and shows faith in others, builds a positive and supportive work environment
- Flexibility: Ability to adapt to changing business needs. To balance multiple priorities and deliver under pressure
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of graphic design using Adobe Creative Cloud is required
- General creative thinking and idea generation skills
- Business acumen with understanding of how job responsibilities advance departmental goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, the ability to perform accurate detail-oriented work, the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, and strong interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Ability to produce on-time quality deliverables in a deadline-driven environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Cross-functional project management skills, self-starter, and accustomed to leading projects with little supervision and collaborating well across different disciplines
- Minimum: Associate’s Degree
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Special Conditions of Employment:
- Criminal background check and/or drug test
Scope of Responsibilities: Acquires skillset and knowledge of PBM and mail order resources, within their respective platforms, to effectively answer and document member related inquiries, complete eligibility updates and service member and client request in an accurate and efficient manner.
Job Summary: Entry level position. Works under direct supervision following standard procedures and best practices to accomplish assigned tasks, undergoing job training, assisting staff members to complete daily duties and works toward answering incoming and making outbound calls independently. Provide support as needed to peers, leaders and other ProAct administrative resources.
Job Summary: Assist pharmacy staff in the triaging of incoming prescriptions, the delivery of filled prescriptions to the patients, and all cashier duties. Works under direct supervision of a pharmacist and follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
Scope of Responsibilities: Works under direct supervision. Follows standard procedures to accomplish assigned tasks. May assist in orienting and training employees
Job Summary: Responsible for all aspects related to entering of medication orders.
Job Summary: Responsible for accurate and timely delivery of customer’s purchases, while ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Scope of Responsibilities: This role will be responsible for helping develop solutions that are high performing, reliable and requires a strong understanding of PBM methodologies, concepts and processes. In addition will assist to create and maintain ProAct’s internal and client facing data systems.
Job Summary: This position will facilitate, assist, create and troubleshoot partner integrations and processes using a combination of resources, methodologies and applications. This position will help the IT Department with new business systems/processes, design, implementation and support opportunities.